November 17, 2020
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
What Personal Information do we collect?
When browsing, engaging, or accessing this Website; contacting us; creating an account; or purchasing a Product as described in the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”), you may be asked to enter or disclose various types of Personal Information, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact Information and Account Registration: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, account username and password, business contact information, and any other similar information you may provide to us.
- Identification and Demographics: date of birth, gender, interests, lifestyle information, clothing size, social media credentials, contacts, or referrals you provide.
- Transactional: credit/debit card details, payment information, purchase history, online shopping cart information, billing address, and registration information.
- User Content: photos, videos; audio; reviews; payment information and other information you may submit to us or one of our trusted third party service providers, online forums, or social media platforms.
- Research and Feedback: Product reviews and comments that you send us through our Website, by email, over the phone, by mail, or in surveys.
- Device Information and Identifiers: IP addresses, cookie IDs, browser type and language, operating systems, platform type, and device type.
- Connection and Usage: domain names, browsing activity, scrolling and keystroke activity, advertisements viewed, forms or fields you complete or partially complete, search terms, whether you open an email, content you view and duration, quality of the service, and interaction with the content, logs, and other similar information. If these events occur while you are offline, they may be logged and uploaded to us when you next connect.
- Geolocation: city, state, and ZIP code associated with your IP address or derived through Wi-Fi triangulation. We will ask for your permission before using your precise location from GPS-based functionality on your mobile devices.
- Social Media Information: if you interact with us through a Third Party Platform, social media website, or log in to our Website using social media credentials, depending on your social media settings, we may have access to your information from that social network such as your name, email address, friend list, photo, age, gender, location, birthday, social networking ID, current city, your comments, and the people and websites you follow.
- Additional Information: any additional information you provide to us either directly through our Website or any other communication with us.
When do we collect Personal Information?
Generally, you are not under statutory or contractual obligation to provide any Personal Information; however, certain Personal Information is collected in order for us to sell you Products on the Website.
We collect information from you when register as a Customer on the Website, contact us, purchase a Product, browse the Website, fill out a form, or otherwise enter any information on the Website or our social media platforms which may include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google, or other third party application (together the “Third Party Platforms”).
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with any Personal Information while registering on the Website, completing a transaction, verifying or changing your payment details, or anything of the like, you are automatically consenting to our collecting, storing, and using that information for your benefit, to improve our online offerings and your experience.
If we ask for your Personal Information for any other reasons, we will either ask you directly for your express consent or provide you with an opportunity to decline by contacting us directly.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for the continued collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us directly. We reserve the right to retain any information previously collected for the purpose of resolving any disputes, as well as for obtaining and/or analyzing our aggregated data analytics.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We may use such Personal Information in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested in seeing on our Website.
- To improve our Website in order to better serve you and provide a more seamless experience across all devices.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your service requests or other queries.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding Products, subscriptions, or promotions as they become available.
- To display content you generate, such as video, audio and comments.
- To comply with laws, regulations, and ethical business conduct.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
How do we protect Personal Information?
Kynah takes the security of your Personal Information very seriously. We implement a variety of security measures when you register or create an account; make a purchase; or otherwise enter, submit, or input your Personal Information on the Website. Your Personal Information is accessible only to a limited number of persons who have the authority to access it.
Do we collect information from Minors?
We do not want to and do not knowingly collect any data from people under the age of 13. If we learn that we collected any such data without the supervision of a parent or legal guardian, we will take all reasonable measures to delete that information and to not use it for any purposes. If you become aware of any Personal Information that we have collected from a child under the age of 13 without the supervision of a parent or legal guardian, please contact us.
How can you opt out, remove or modify the Personal Information provided?
You can request to have your Personal Information removed by contacting us directly. Please note that we may maintain information about individual sales transactions or purchases in order to complete said transactions and for record keeping purposes.
Acceptance of Terms
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will you hold Kynah liable for consequential, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or enhanced damages, that are caused or alleged to be caused in connection with your use of our Website, or your purchase or use of any of our Products.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process your orders.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about traffic and interactions in order to offer better experiences and services in the future. We may also use trusted service providers that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer or device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser or device settings. If you disable cookies, some features on the Website may be disabled. Disabling cookies may also affect your experience by decreasing the Website’s efficiency or causing some of our services to not function properly.
Third Party and other disclosures of your Personal Information:
We may also release your Personal Information under certain circumstances when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, and/or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. We may also be required to disclose your Personal Information if required by law or in response to a valid request by a public authority (e.g., a court or governmental agency).
Retention of your Personal Information
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party advertisements, products, or services on our Website. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these third parties. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these third party links.
Acceptance of Terms
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Some Products and services can only be provided if we have your Personal Information, therefore deletion of your Personal Information may result in interruption or termination of such services. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity, including authenticating you through your email address. We may require further documentation such as a password and user ID before granting access to your information.
- STATE SPECIFIC DATA POLICIES
Special Notice For California Residents
Your California Privacy Rights. California residents are entitled once a year, free of charge, to request and obtain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of certain categories of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. To obtain this information, please send an email to us directly.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with rights to receive certain disclosures regarding the collection, use, and sharing of Personal Information, as well as the right to know/access, delete, and limit sharing of Personal Information.
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” (California Residents only)
California residents may opt out of the “sale” of their Personal Information. California law broadly defines “sale” in a way that may include allowing third parties to receive certain information such as cookies, IP address and/or browsing behavior to add to a profile about your device, browser, or you.
Depending on how you use the Website, we may share the following categories of information for such advertising which may be considered a sale (as defined by California law):
- Identification and demographics; device information and identifiers, such as IP address, and unique advertising identifiers and cookies; connection and usage information, such as browsing history; geolocation information, such as city; and inference data.
If you would like to opt out of the use of your Personal Information for such purposes (to the extent this is considered a sale), you may do so as by contacting us directly.
Third Parties’ List – Shine the Light (California Residents only)
California residents can also request a list of all the third parties to which we have disclosed certain Personal Information (as defined by California’s Shine the Light law) during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. You will need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident. We will not accept requests by telephone, email, or facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
Special Notice for Nevada Residents
Nevada law requires us to post the following: certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of “Covered Information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information. “Covered information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.