To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
KYNAH Operations & Production Intern
KYNAH, meaning "woman leader," is a collection of traditional Indian wear designed and curated for the next generation of young, modern South Asian women. We are based in Los Angeles, California.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, and smart operations and production intern to join us! This intern must be able to come to our office in Marina Del Rey at least 1x per week. Reporting to our CEO, this position will assist with all production needs including tracking manufacturing updates, packing order, and innovating on our processes. Most importantly, this is an opportunity for the right candidate to learn how a fast-growing startup works, while adding value to a lean organization and seeing the immediate impact of good work.
What you’ll do:
- Work with KYNAH’s CEO on streamlining our operations processes and creating efficiencies
- Assist with all collection launches
- Analyze our data to understand what new styles we should add to our offering
- Research industry trends and present them to our CEO
- Update our products and product descriptions on Shopify
- Steam clothes, pack boxes, and write hand written notes for orders
- Assist with all pop-ups, fashion shows, and photoshoots
- Be a brand representative for KYNAH at events and beyond
- ...and so much more!
What you should have:
- Strong attention to detail with well-honed organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage own time effectively
- Eagerness and willingness to learn many different skills
- Creativity and a good sense of brand aesthetics
- Recent experience with Shopify and Google Analytics is a plus