KYNAH Customer Experience Stylist (Los Angeles, Part Time)
Are you ready for the position of a lifetime? Passionate about South Asian fashion? Want to learn the ins and outs of a fashion startup? We are growing by leaps and bounds and looking for a stellar KYNAH Customer Experience Stylist to join our LA team. We are disrupting the South Asian bridal market with our innovative technology and outstanding customer service and need a team member to join the ride.
About KYNAH: KYNAH, founded in 2017, is an online boutique experience curating the best in bridal, guest, and resort wear from India including our own homegrown label and some of the top designers across the industry including Papa Don’t Preach, Ridhi Mehra, and House of Masaba. We've been featured in Cosmo, Fashionista, and Southern Bride Magazine for our work in the industry.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for all things customer service - both online and in person. You will have a startup, “no task is too small” mentality and ready to hustle and continue our reputation of having the best in class customer service. You should be extremely attentive to detail, have excellent communication and problem-solving skills as well a positive attitude.
- Lead bridal styling consultations with KYNAH brides to help them with understanding our process, our products, and our customization availabilities
- Know the ins and outs of every product at KYNAH and become the expert at the company
- Run the end to end process with our brides from consultation, to placing the order with the designer, to inspection, to delivery
- Assist in the daily operations of customer service by responding to customer inquiries via email, phone, and social media
- Be responsible for all influencer marketing and stylist relations - including owning the sample closet for photoshoot and collaboration opportunities
- Act as a brand ambassador for KYNAH and cultivate strong relationships with our clients
- Lead in-person appointments with our KYNAH brides at the KYNAH LA pop-up
- Assist with logistics of the LA pop-up not limited to inventory ordering and order placement with our designers
- Advise the CEO on merchandising needs fill gaps in offerings for customers
- Assist with photoshoots and social media
- 1-2 years of work experience in a client-facing role
- Previous fashion experience or a degree in fashion
- Strong understanding of the South Asian bridal market and trends
- Proficient in Shopify, Microsoft, and Hubspot
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Extremely efficient with time management
This position is part-time and the applicant must already be located in Los Angeles. Must be able to come to the Santa Monica office at least 4x a week. We will not take applicants who require relocation.
To apply for this position please email your resume (PDF only) to email@example.com with the subject “Customer Experience Stylist Application” and include a brief cover letter on why you believe you are a good fit for the position.-------
KYNAH Spring Intern (Los Angeles)
Our KYNAH intern program has been at the core of our business helping prime some of the best talent in the fashion industry for their next step. We are looking for passionate interns ready to dip their toes into the South Asian fashion industry with the most innovative company in the industry. This is a Los Angeles-based opportunity.
About KYNAH: KYNAH, founded in 2017, is an online boutique experience curating the best in bridal, guest, and resort wear from India including our own homegrown label and some of the top designers across the industry including Papa Don’t Preach, Ridhi Mehra, and House of Masaba.
You have a passion for fashion and you’re ready to assist the KYNAH Team with everything from customer service, to photoshoots, to eCommerce management, and so much more. You’re a hustler with a bright personality and ready to take on any responsibility that comes your way. You will:
- Assist the CEO in all aspects of the business
- Assist with eCommerce management including resizing photos, adding new products, and updating the website as needed
- Answer direct messages, comments, and inquiries on Instagram
- Help in creating social media content for Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and more
- Assist with our KYNAH pop-ups and photoshoots in LA
- A current college student who can accept college credit
- Extremely strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of fashion industry trends
- Extremely efficient with time management
This position is for college credit only and the applicant must already be located in Los Angeles. Must be able to come to the Santa Monica office at least 2x a week. We will not take applicants not located in LA.
To apply for this position please email your resume (PDF only) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “KYNAH Spring Intern” and include a brief cover letter on why you believe you are a good fit for the position.