KYNAH Associate (Los Angeles, Part Time)
KYNAH, founded in 2017 by Aisha Rawji, has been at the forefront of Indian fashion from East to West starting with its own label and now expanding to add several designers from Nupur Kanoi to Masaba Gupta. We aim to provide not only the best quality but also the best customer service to our clients ranging from bridal to resort wear.
We are seeking a motivated, excited, and all-around hardworking individual to be the first hire for KYNAH in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will be ready to learn the ins and outs of a startup fashion company and have the “no task is too small” mindset. This candidate will also be extremely attentive to detail, have a positive attitude, and be ready to “hustle”. This is a part-time/hourly position.
- Assist and shadow founder, Aisha Rawji, on all tasks ranging from marketing, to operations, to customer service
- Assist with all marketing tasks including but not limited to social media, influencer partnerships, email marketing, and PR
- Assist with all operational tasks including order fulfillment, order placement, customs, and shipments
- Assist with all aspects of customer service
- Must be extremely organized and punctual
- Ability to come to west Los Angeles office for at least 7 hours a week
- Ability to speak and read English
- Great communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Understanding about fashion including trends, materials, styles
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience in customer service
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please do not apply if you are not able to travel to West Los Angeles at least twice a week.